National Ploughing Championships
3 Day Tour
This year the National Ploughing Championships are held in Ratheniska, near Portlaoise.
The show is one of Europe's largest outdoor exhibitions and agricultural trade shows and attracts on average 1,100 exhibitors, and almost 190,000 visitors.
As well as ploughing, the latest machinery, and livestock displays, there's also a packed programme of special events and live entertainment including fashion shows, sheep dog trials, loy digging, sheep shearing, cookery demonstrations, celebrity appearances, and much more.
· Tues : Letterkenny – Half Day at Championships – Westgrove Hotel, Clane
· Wed : Full Day at National Ploughing Championships
· Thurs : Clane - Letterkenny
Price: €299 per person sharing
(€60 extra for single room)
· 2 Nights Dinner, Bed & Breakfast in 4 Star Westgrove Hotel, Clane, Co. Kildare
· 2-Day ticket to the Ploughing Championship
· 3 Days Luxury Coach Travel with Mangan Tours